Novartis’ Mobile Administration Program (MAP)* was created to provide patients with access to a trained nurse at a convenient time and location. While patients will still visit your office regularly, MAP nurses can visit patients’ locations to provide intramuscular (IM) injections for patients who have been prescribed Sandostatin® LAR®.
Benefits of MAP
- You know that your patients will receive the right dose, at the right time, using the right technique
- Your patients can receive injections when it is convenient for them, including weekends and evenings
Important things to note about MAP
- The program does not replace your care or the authority of the prescribing physician. It simply provides your patients with the convenience of home injections. Patients still keep their regular, scheduled physician checkups
- Patients must receive their first dose of Sandostatin® LAR® in your office
- Nurses who take part in this program are specially trained to mix and administer Sandostatin® LAR®
- Certain restrictions apply
- Program availability varies by country
*Note that MAP is not approved or available in every country. Please contact your local Novartis representative for confirmation that this program exists in your country.